viernes, diciembre 04, 2009

a cat called Maru

i realized that even though i haven't updated my blog that much, i still love reading other people's blogs, so this is my attempt to keep this blogging thing up and running.

because i am a boring person, and therefore have nothing interesting to talk about, i will talk about another being, a more interesting one.
a cat, to be exact. (i didn't mean that to rhyme, really.)

my family has a cat. a fat, gray, one we named Maru, which is japanese for 'round'. because he looked like a cute cotton ball when he was an itsy, bitsy kitten.
we got him from my cousin's boyfriend, when he was only 2 months old.
now he's about 7 months old, i can't really remember, but he's bigger and fatter than a 1,5 year old cat.

he struts around the house like he owns us all, which i guess in a way he really does, because despite all the annoying things he's done (like, peeing all over the place), we still love him. most of the time.

here's an example of how Maru acts when i confront him of his disturbing doings.


"ugh, these humans! i just can't stand them!"
(shakes head in frustration)


"what now, stupid human?
how dare you stand like that in front of me!
bow to my greatness!"


"good, human. much better.
now, what is it that you want?
a treat for me, i assume?
no? you're asking me if i peed on that pillow?
hmmm.. let me think about it."


"obviously i am of complete innocence.
maybe YOU are the one who peed on that pillow.
i'm bored now, go away.
stupid human."


you can see, arrogant he may be, we cannot help but fall weakly to his amazing power of cuteness.
i have a lot of weird stories about Maru, more to come.
i have to post this before he finds out and then i'll have to give him kitty massages in slavery for the rest of my life.

1 comentario:

Desy Yusnita dijo...

kamu mesti liat mukanya kalo lg mengharapkan susu dirumah ku..xixixixi....merayuu, tapi kalo dicuekin eh dia jual mahal lg deh